Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is partnering up with a leading multinational Top AI & Data Driven company in Indonesia. Our client is looking for Business Development Manager to be placed in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Intelligently prospect for new opportunities within the country portfolio, with a focus on eKYC, video KYC, and risk management products
- Be customer-centric, service delivery focused for existing and new clients.
- Ability to build a trusting, advisory relationship and become a go-to subject matter expert for clients
- Be able to have C-level business relationships across banking and financial institution clients
- Develop revenue making strategy through research on target segments, go-to-market plans and brand strategy
- Work with products, customer success, marketing and account managers on sales and BD strategies, adapting to any changes in the external and internal environment
- Work with the Customer Value Proposition team to provide local coverage of regulators and industry associations.
- Work with Regional Partnerships Manager on the country's channels and alliance strategy
- Report accurate sales KPIs, revenue targets, and manage any risks
- Be a self-starter and confident engaging with executive level stakeholders both internally and externally
- A keen interest in AI-associated products and solutions (eKYC, video KYC), credit services, anti-fraud module,
- Capability to learn technical terms and features, breaking them down to "easy to understand" explanations
- At least 5 years of relevant sales experience, preferably with a few years in a relevant domain across KYC, credit rating, anti fraud or associated fintech products.
- Track record in bringing new clients on board from the financial services sector.
- High-performance and driven personality that celebrates team success.