Business Development Manager - Engineering and Construction
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on engineering and construction. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years' experience in a construction company for the job of Business Development Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Responsible developing new business and negotiating commercial contracts with existing and potential new clients
- Directly responsible for achievement of individual business development targets and contributing towards the achievement of the team based targets
- Ensuring the CRM is properly updated and contracts are properly titled and indexed
- Responsible for maintaining ongoing client contacts to ensure the continuous satisfaction of clients
- Responsible to work with relevant technical pricing, tendering, proposal development, scheduling and other negotiations regarding project sales and development
- Maintain a strong network of contacts and associates within the industry and undertake all necessary socialization, meetings and event attendance
- Ensures proper communication of all necessary information is transmitted internally to the Director/Manager responsible
· A postgraduate degree in business or marketing from reputable university, with undergraduate degree in engineering (architecture/civil/electrical/mechanical)
· Strong, proven track record in business development/sales for construction projects located in Indonesia: high-rise building, luxurious mixed-use property, high-end real estate, 5-star hotel/resort, or large-scale commercial development.
· Alive and active network with relevant major stakeholders in the sectors e.g. property developers, hotel operators/franchiser, building contractors, business associations, EPCM consultants.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia. Mandarin fluency will be advantageous.
· Reside in Jakarta and be prepared for frequent traveling
A sales-mindset person; an ethical upholder