International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international Industrial and Energy Consulting Company. Our client is seeking for a Business Development Manager who has strong experience in the Industrial field.
You will be responsible for driving business development activities needed to meet the Sales and Profit targets for the Vietnam business of the company.
- Drive sufficient Business Development activities required to meet the Sales and Profit targets for Vietnam
- Lead the writing of winning proposals when required.
- Act as account manager when needed.
- Analyze market trends and identify opportunities in specific markets
- Make Business Development Plans for specific markets in Vietnam and manage the implementation of the plan.
- Maintain and develop professional business network in Vietnam
- Be an active member of the company's Global Business Development team for selected markets and make connection with them in the APAC regions as well as globally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Economics or equivalent.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in design, project management or business development related to build assets in the specified markets
- Have successful personal business development activities with multinational clients
- Have good local business network in the specified markets
- Have the ability to proactively engage with new and existing clients, to develop trusted relationship and close business deals
- Can be a team player who actively engages others in the commercial process, including exposure to clients
- Being able to lead, guide and engage a proposal team
- Able to investigate client needs and to make them into services and contracts
- Knowledgeable of basics of relevant Consultancy and Engineering Services
- Good English Skills