Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company in industrial products. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 8-10 years' experience in business development and sales for the job of Business Development Manager - Industrial and Automotive. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Supporting Head of Corporate Development & Strategy SEA/P in steering projects to develop, monitor and adjust based on business medium to long-term strategy in Indonesia
- To establish deep-dive analysis and business case building to cater for company extensive growth plan from both (i) capturing on Market Demand (ii) producing for Local Supply
- To perform feasibility studies on product localization and production capabilities towards the group cost benefits analysis
- To connect with independent market research analyst and/or investment banks to perform relevant market analysis for the company and country development usage
- To work independently with different stakeholders on identifying improvement areas where processes help to structure, standardize workflows with increased efficiency and effectiveness in the operative business
- To monitor and track independently the status of the strategic initiatives with different project managers. Ensuring support and escalating whenever projects are not on track.
- To align with subregional, regional and headquarter counterparts is a must - pulling and pushing topics whenever it supports main tasks.
- To assist country manager Indonesia in development of country strategy in alignment with the regional headquarter, including potential M&A opportunities
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent working experience
- Practical business development experience within the automotive and/or industrial goods industry over a minimum period of 5 years
- Loyal, trustworthy and having the profound capability of dealing with confidential information and data
- Able to travel across borders and working under pressure
- Firm in the utilization of modern and sophisticated IT tools
- Financial and valuation knowhow
- Strategic thinker and trend observer
- Knowledgeable about system theory
- Creative, innovative, and problem solver
- Fluent in English