International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an international well-known label & packaging solutions provider.
Our client, the company with strong presence in Vietnam market, is seeking a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will work in Ho Chi Minh City.
The Business Development Manager is responsible to efficiently optimize and develop sales opportunities while expanding customer relationship. The person has to maximize sales growth and profitability while maintaining long-term sustainability. You must possess strong influencing, problem-solving and persuasion skills with an outcome-driven mindset.
- Responsible for sales growth; achieving sales and profit objectives in assigned territory.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Develop account strategies to deliver on growth, price and mix objectives.
- Provide product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing and service information on demand.
- Provide product quotes and actively utilize value-selling tools and skills.
- Discover and assess customer needs and develop and execute value.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields such as Printing, Technical, etc.
- At least 6 years of experience in Sales and Business Development in the Packaging/Labeling field. Experience with PSL is plus.
- Fluent English is an essential requirement.
- Excellent negotiation, financial and business insight skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience negotiating complex transactions with upper-level management.
- Experience in Business Development from Printing/Electronics/Consumer Appliances/Industrial industry is preferred.