Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a regional IT Management Solutions Provider.
Our respected client is seeking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for overall sales target of his/her assigned product/team/industry. He/she is responsible for achieving annual company objectives and strategic account objectives. He/she is responsible for selling and supporting the firm's complete products and services offering. Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunities, the Business Development Manager's most important customer interactions are customer negotiations, to ensure deals are won and C-Level coverage.
The job is located in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines and currently offers a full WFH setup with working hours from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM [Monday to Friday with flexible clock in].
Key Job Responsibilities:
- People Management
- Leads, coaches and mentors team members to ensure execution against performance targets.
- Monitors and manages the reporting of mandated activities delivering consistency and achieving high sales performance targets and KPIs.
- Maintains effective relationships with internal departments to ensure operational requirements are met in line with set schedules and deadlines.
- Ensures consistent progression with an overall objective to win.
- Strategic Initiatives
- Understands the demands of the assigned industry and knows the products that best fit the needs of the industry.
- Crafts programs/initiatives and strategies to attain the assigned sales target.
- Manages the progression, conversion and reporting of all leads passed on to his/her assigned team/industry.
- Client Consultation
- Leads opportunity development efforts that best address customer requirements, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company resources.
- Manages and monitors new business pitches and conducts effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Scopes different companies in various industries, understanding their operations and business needs.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Client Information and Awareness
- Maintains and updates client records and updates, news and changes.
- Communicates, monitors and ensures proper billing and accreditation procedures.
- Works closely with technical support to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Reports Generation
- Generates the following reports:
- Pipeline and funnels updates
- Annual and monthly reports
- Business development reports
- Profit and Loss Generation and Submission
- Cost Analysis
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Organizational Alignment
- Collaborates with the technical team for the needed scope of work, assumption dependencies and constraints or any other technical specifications needed to translate specific requirements into a quantitative value
- Enlists the support of technical specialists, implementation resources, service resources ad other management resources, as needed.
Key Job Requirements
- Must have a degree in any business-related courses
- Must have at five (5) years of experience in a similar position, working for an IT services and solutions company.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience handling a small team of no more than five (5) people
- Must have a proven track record in sales in a B2B industry.
Specific Skills and Attitude:
- Oral Expression - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Oral Comprehension - ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words.
- Negotiation - Ability to get the best deal for the client as well as for the Company.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Written Expression - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Coordination and Collaboration - adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others. Ability to hit deadlines and finish projects based on committed timeline.
- Financial Planning- Ability to understand and manage profit and loss reports, cost analysis reports and cost benefit analysis reports.