Business Development Manager - Plastics / Performance Chemical
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Multinational company in trading. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in plastics / performance chemical for the job of Business Development Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct reporting to General Manager (Expatriate)
- Responsible in managing plastics trading business domain in division as well as investment projects.
- Manage investment project by designing business scenario and executing it effectively.
- Monitoring team member on existing assignment and also giving them direction, solution and counter measures to be taken.
- Aim to achieve local business origination in the related business field.
- Expecting team member to take initiatives especially investment project in recyclers.
- Set things to do with timeline with team members and monitor based on PDCA cycle.
- Set a good example of an appropriate attitude and behavior for subordinates as a business innovator (specifically in reporting, coordinating and consultation)
- Bachelor's / Master's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 10 years of working experience as business development manager in handling trading and investment business model
- Preferred to have a good knowledge related with performance chemical commodity especially in plastic material and recycling process (not mandatory)
- Proven experience and achievement in business development role such as concepting new business idea and the process of the execution
- Having a good and proven skills in leadership, project & financial management, and problem solving
- Proficient communication in English Business level (written and verbal) is mandatory
- Has good interpersonal and communication skill, self-driven and proven in terms of teamwork