Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf a well-established company and one of the country's leaders in providing world-class software and hardware solutions, project management tools, and education services for CAD (Computer Aided Design), BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Project Management to various local and international companies across Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Manufacturing industries. This job is based in Makati City on a hybrid work set-up.
The Business Development Office will be responsible for conducting sales activities for hardware or software solutions and services.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Prospecting and managing corporate accounts, developing and implementing sales objectives and strategies, achieving assigned monthly sales quota and extensive market penetration for the assigned company product lines in various industry.
- Required to develop a highly positive customer relationship thru regular client visits, attending to sales call on a business-like manner and proper presentation of solutions to address the needs of the clients/customers.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Management/Administration or any business-related course
- Attended extensive and direct selling training courses
- 7 years or more extensive experience as BDO, B2B sales/marketing management, product development
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets, developing distribution networks, and can work under extreme business pressure
- Excellent knowledge of direct selling with an extensive product selling experience
- Extensive experience on Customer Service and Public Relation
- Preference: B2B, Selling IT Solutions, IT Services