Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a pharmaceutical research and development company in Malaysia. Our client is a research-driven branded generic formulation manufacturing company bringing high quality pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare products to Southeast Asia with plans to expand throughout Asia and Africa.
As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking a Medical Sales Representative with minimum of two years' experience in pharmaceutical sales to hospitals. This opportunity is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories
- Providing monthly sales forecasts, meeting sales budgets and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio
- Building up new account coverage to further strengthen the current positioning of the company; building and sustaining a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Compiling information and passing onto the product complaint office where necessary
- Preparing pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times
- Timely submission of all required reports to the respective Sales Manager
- Tracking of sales based on business opportunities, sales leads, and quotations, and follow through on the overall purchasing process; consistently providing accurate information for any updates needed in the company system
- To succeed in this Business Executive role, you will need to have competent selling techniques in business/product promotions to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive, and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in science, chemistry, marketing, business administration or a related field
- At least two to three years of pharmaceutical sales experience (preferably in MOH/MOE/PH settings)
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have experience in Cardiology, CNS, Critical Care, Gastro, etc therapeutic areas
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence