Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a luxury property developer in Phuket. The company develops luxury property villas to cater both local and international clients in Thailand.
The position will be responsible for developing new business for real estate projects by seeking potential land to acquire and analyse profitability of the projects.
- Contributes to the company's success by providing strategic planning, project management, and financial oversight in new build development projects while maintaining the highest standards of excellence in terms of quality.
- Conduct and develop real estate projects development plan in line with medium- and long-term strategic plan, outline projects and related land requirements including produce feasibility studies.
- Be responsible for manage all projects from zero to success in terms of business-social principle - delivery of the real estate development program and responsibilities will commence in the development lifecycle at the site identification and acquisition stage through due diligence to design development, construction and to the ultimate handover to the operational business unit.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify opportunities and improvement areas.
- Liaise with relevant internal and external parties such as financial institutions, business partners, legal function, finance function, and relevant project teams.
- Related education background in Business management, Architecture or Market research
- Business management, Financial and marketing background with analytical experience within the real estate or investment industry.
- Candidates qualify based on experience and knowledge must be a member of a professional organization, and relevant years working in real estate and build development