Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of leading online advertising and technology company. Our respected client is currently seeking for a digital media expert for the position of Business Head for Performance (Programmatic). The job is based in Makati, Philippines and will require some travel to client and agency locations.
The Business Head for Performance (Programmatic) will help drive results for performance clients with objectives such as app installs and lead generation. The Business Head will report to the Country Head of the PH team.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with local teams of large international and national mobile app performance advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns
- Manage and motivate a team of experienced sales and account manager and drive them to achieving targets
- Create a masterplan and positioning that helps scale revenue with large advertisers in E-Commerce, Fintech, EduTech, Gaming,etc
- Being an advocate of Mobile App Performance Marketingthrough participation in industry forums
- Thought leadership -immersing yourself in the evolving MAP landscape, and adapting to our ongoing product developments
- Managing contracts and renewals, and assisting our Sales Finance organization with payables and collections
- Actively participate in strategic & business development planning to deliver accurate revenue projections
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes -pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Work closely together with internal ad-operations teams to ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Manage the Payment structure and terms with the Clients.
- Report to the Country Head.
Key Job Requirements include:
- 8+ years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies, preferably performance campaigns such as CPI & Lead Gen.
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision.
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- BA / BS degree.