Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading online advertising and technology company that helps advertisers achieve their performance and branding goals across digital media channels.
Our client connects brands with their respective audiences through exclusive partnerships with fast-growing media platforms. They have offices in 11 countries, across APAC with headquarters in Singapore.
Our respective client is looking for a Business Head. Creating a world-class team of media professionals and seeking an experienced Business Head to develop and grow advertising revenue from advertisers with branding and performance objectives for Snapchat. If you're an enthusiastic digital media expert with sales experience driving results for agencies and advertisers, we would like to hear from you.
This position is located in Metro Manila, Philippines, and will require local travelling to client and agency locations and the Business Head will report to the Country Head, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities:
- Building and maintain relationship with existing and/ or new agencies and direct clients
- Create product marketing plan and positioning for Snap in Philippines
- Proactively grow client portfolio: Media/ Creative Agencies & direct clients
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how our advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew/ up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Work closely together with internal and external ad operations teams to ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Manage the payment structure and terms with the clients
- Thought leadership - immersing yourself in the evolving digital media landscape, and adapting to our ongoing product developments
- Collaborating with agencies and direct advertisers to understand their campaign objectives, identifying and recommending the right platform(s), and developing effective campaigns
- Manage and motivate a team of experience Sales and Account Managers and motivate them to achieving target
Key job qualifications:
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive
- Proficient in both written & spoken English & Tagalog
- Open-minded, self-learning, team working and can-do attitude
- Cultural sensitivity