Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on behalf of an American multinational company, with products sold in over 180 countries. Our respective client is looking for an Lead B2C payments. This job is based in Rockwell and currently on a hybrid setup.
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- PHP10,000 annual medical reimbursement
- New Hire Kit with company jacket
- Retirement plan
As Lead B2C Payments you monitor and optimize payments processing activity with focus in B2C channels transactions, continuously improving performance across markets. Solve and prevent payments operational issues while enhancing the payments capabilities in coordination with global vendors and digital teams.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the area of B2C, data analytics, or business intelligence. Experience in payments or e-commerce is a plus.
- Strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo and enhance processes;
- Problem solver with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communicator who's not afraid to reach out to stakeholders cross-functionally;
- Good English speaker and an excellent team player;
- Ideally with good command of PowerBI and Excel.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
- Optimize payment processing activity with focus in B2C transactions (e.g. e-commerce, F2F), continuously improving performance across channels and markets;
- Enable distant channel payment operations by supporting market or channel openings, changes of business model or new initiatives to provide value added services;
- Back office tools administration: user management, access control, configuration and support to digital teams;
- Support the finance team to identify improvements in the end to end order to cash process by optimizing the payments reconciliation process;
- Prevent and resolve payment incidents, in coordination with the rest of the payments team, Digital, Payment Global Partners and markets, acting as a global escalation contact for markets.
- Prepare and lead the market business reviews with stakeholders