International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational information technology service and consulting company. Our client is seeking for a Business Intelligence Consultant with strong experience in Data warehouse knowledge.
- Advise clients on business operations and measurement from different angles.
- Create a blueprint document and convert customer requirements into logical, economical, and practical system designs for Z-programs and data warehouse architectures
- View data as a report / dashboard and inquire about appropriate customer
- Adopt the role of quality control at every stage of the development process.
- Create a WBS and detailed schedule for project scope.
- Monitor and ensure actual progress according to the project plan.
- Leader in the research and training of new business knowledge to expand the skills of the pre-sales and launch teams.
- At least 7 years of professional experience with 3 years of consulting experience and knowledge of finance, accounting and manufacturing in retail and manufacturing, preferred for candidates with more knowledge of business operations, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, purchasing, customer service customer.
- Expert in analysis, reporting, BI and UI / UX dashboard.
- Experience in using business intelligence tools such as MS Power BI, Qlik, Tableau
- Experience in data warehousing, SQL, database programming, ETL, OLAP, SSRS, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSAS and data modeling.
- Knowledge of data mining.
- At least 5 years of participation in the full implementation of the cycle as well as in support projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a logical, analytical and work approach.
- Able to work a tight schedule.
- Good design documentation is required.
- Can promote team spirit.