Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading logistics company, who are known for their great career progression, and continuously growing business This position of BPE System & Process Assistance Manager is based in Bangkok.
This role will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis and development. This position also works on IT and business transformation projects in Bangkok. The role will have a significant impact across all operations within the State and possibly the broader business.
- Lead the digitalization and automation project
- Evaluating business processes by depth analysis of technical and non-technical information.
- Identify the process improvement opportunity
- Ensure the understanding and compliance of operations system usage by providing coaching and briefing to users.
- Coordinate with the IT department by creating user requirements to develop and implement solutions.
- Support each department to achieve business transition implementations.
- Lead and calculate the project's financial improvement
- Become the key communication between IT Project Manager and users
- Translating complex IT information into layman's terms and being the conduit for that information channel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Extensive experience in IT, logistics, and process improvement.
- Digitalization and automation project experience is preferable
- Excellent understanding of LEAN methodology and Continuous Improvement
- Proficiency in Visio, VBA, SQL, Power BI, Power Query, Automation, Python, and R is preferable
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of process engineering and improvement methodologies
- Proficiency in English
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Able to travel