Business Solution Manager
As a Business Solution Manager, the candidate should be responsible and align always to automating complex / regulatory reporting required for the key decisions.
- Establish data and reporting solution migration strategy, collaborate with project stakeholders at all levels to design and plan initiatives, impacts of change and detailed delivery plan for migration.
- Should be capable of managing teams that is aiding and providing business decision making, perform meaningful quantitative and qualitative report analysis addressing impactful business issues.
- Should lend significant subject matter expertise to enhance projects with insightful takeaways and perspectives.
- Look for opportunities to enhance the sourcing and reporting flow so that information is available quicker without compromising existing Control checks.
- The individual will be responsible for end-to-end data delivery solution, development, deployment, performance assessment, etc.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy.
- Generate new leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities and shortlist requirements in line with strategies.
- Develop and implement overarching analytical and reporting strategy, processes, structure, and best practices across the various business use cases.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- Engage with key stakeholders, groups, and committees to support approval and implementation.
- Lead the effort to review and improve efficiency of processes and quality of service delivery.
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction by providing quality service, submitted in a timely manner and communicated effectively.
- Continuous Improvement in Productivity to the standards prescribed from time to time.
- Manage data and information support for all the key initiatives of business units across Retail Bank supporting countries and group teams.
- Define the detailed reporting, process and data requirements.
- Work closely with the CPBB Retail Risk community, Group functions and other related business areas to implement / enhance reporting and analytical capabilities, data quality controls and documentation.
- Work closely with colleagues in developing deep insights on data by enabling drill down and drill thru capabilities.
- Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
People and Talent
- Lead a team of Project Managers / Business Analysts, Dev leads to effectively implement the migration of business-critical reporting and analytical requirements to a central enterprise reporting solution.
- Define the implementation plan (including key dependencies, resource requirements and interlocks).
- Liaise with the CPBB Retail risk users, BCBS239 Portfolio and CDOs to define the detailed deliverables, implementation plan and path to compliance.
- Provide second-line review and support for deliverables that require validation / confirmation from CDO, including adherence to standards on documentation and controls.
- Lead the team in the right way, ensuring that team has right tools, training and understanding to produce effective dashboards, reports, and metrics.
- Self-Train on the new technologies and ensure that all the members in the team are also trained.
- Reduce the key dependency on any specific resources.
- Regular reviews and on the spot feedback to yield better results from the team.
- Balance the team in terms of work allocation and in terms of skill sets (Functional and Technical).
- Operational Risk management.
- Identify the risks in the reporting, analytical and data delivery framework and handle with appropriate controls and measures.
- Interpret the Group's financial and Risk information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures.
- Ensure data security and data sharing in secured way through SharePoint in password protected files.
- Manage the working groups.
- Produce ongoing metrics on progress, status reports and communication packs.
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
- BCBS239 Stakeholders
- CPBB Retail Risk reporting
- Country and Group Risk reporting team
- Retail Risk Services
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor / Master's degree from a recognised university.
- 12 years + experience in the Banking / Financial Services industry.
- Profound working knowledge in Business Intelligence tools viz Power BI, Tableau and Micro strategy.
- Programme delivery experience in implementing reporting, analytical, data change management programmes, data warehousing migration programmes that involve cross geography and multi-functional delivery.
- Experience in implementing large scale compliance and regulatory change initiatives for Global Banks.
- Experience in managing migration of multi complexity reporting and analytical use cases to centralized fully automated BI solutions.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven experience in managing change initiatives with >20 team members.
- Outstanding ability to write clear, concise, and plain English.
- Outstanding ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds.
- Outstanding ability to negotiate with senior stakeholders to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Structured thinker with the ability to break down complexity into smaller parts to aid communication and implementation.
- Self-starter and individual contributor who is comfortable with working within a geographically diverse line management structure.
- Experience in developing policies, procedures, and controls.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- BI Reporting Tool (Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI)
- Business Acumen
- Project Management
- SQL / HQL
- Stakeholder management
- Data Governance
- Data Management
- Retail Risk
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684