Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a well-established industrial manufacturing company. Our respected client is setting up a transformation team to develop potential growth. Candidate should have experience providing various solutions within manufacturing, supply chain & operations.
Key responsibilities of the Director are to identify opportunities within BU operations for improved efficiency through digitization and collaborate with internal and external partners to implement programs. The focus of these improvement efforts is to build and enhance organizational capabilities to deliver innovative solutions for future trends.
- Develop, organize, and participate in digital and lead definition and execution of the digital initiative roadmap and strategic plan.
- Be an active search for new digital solutions to introduce management and employees to the business processes.
- Lead in the execution of business and product digitization efforts.
- Seek a middle ground between staying up-to-date, relevant, and productive because not every new solution is a good one or applicable to the corporate system.
- Providing strategic input on best paths forward on business and product digitization initiatives
- Set transformation and change policy, strategy, and business plan of the company, including Finance, HR, supply chain, and manufacturing policies, which align to both company and the Group Company guidelines.
- Monitor, and control the deployment of strategic plan and business plan of company. Follow-up an identify areas that need to be corrected or improved to achieve the plan and targets.
- Monitor, control, and improve workforces in term of both quantity and quality that align with business needs and direction.
- Understanding & management of overall Company's Financial & Contractual issues; including all Financial & Legal constraints, preventive actions required thru to remedial measures.
- Motivate and manage people performance, including planning, target setting, assigning, evaluating, coaching, and developing all direct subordinates to achieve high performance.
- Develop the infrastructure for plant-level Operational Excellence initiatives and assure quality processes, products, and services are developed.
- Optimize the methodology of production within the existing technology, including design, tools, etc. in respect of permanent improvement of quality, reliability, efficiency, productivity, and reduction of costs.
- Provide training, coaching, and guidance to ensure the program's effectiveness
- Lead Education and Training Pillar for the technical manufacturing as TPM initiative.
- Assure alignment between the performance management system and the operational excellence program of the sites.
- Mentor plant staff, supervisor, managers, and technical support to achieve operational excellence goals.
- At least Bachelor's degree in engineering, business economics, or any related field.
- Experience leading, creating, and implementing Operational Excellence programs, in large multi-function sites or in a corporate environment
- Knowledgeable in lean or Lean Sigma Blackbelt certification or equivalent are a plus.
- Be able to work with cross-functional teams, interact with staff at all levels of the organization, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong presentation skills and master reporting tools as well.
- Business acumen with supply chain management experience is preferred
- Ability to operate successfully in a collaborative, globally matrixed organization preferred
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand their need and build trusted relationships.
- Ability to drive Quality, Cost and Delivery performance across multiple locations and teams.
- Strong Communication, conflict management, change management, and negotiation skills