C++/Qt Software Engineer - Norway
6-12 month contract followed by permanent employment.
100% working on site in Rogaland, Norway
ConSol are collaborating with a leading medical company. We are looking for an experienced C++ developer that can assist in maintaining a distributed Qt-application running in Linux. Excellent troubleshooting skills including debugging and profiling techniques. The job will include development of new features, maintenance of existing code as well as contributing to testing and release activities.
* Object-oriented analysis, design and coding.
* C++ and Qt
* Experience with bash, GNU Make, QMake and Python
* User interface implementation using the Qt framework (Qt QML and Qt Quick)
* Communication with real-time embedded systems
* Communication: Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth classic and Bluetooth Low Energy, UART, dbus
* Comfortable developing for and in Linux
* Xml and schemas
* STL templates
Relocation to Norway required.
Please send your CV for further details.