Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery, and traditional Managed Services.
Our respected client is seeking multiple representatives to act a first point of contact for our clients for the job of Call Center Representatives.
The Call Center Representatives will be responsible in actively listen to the company's clients by utilizing their customer service experience and passion to meet the customers' needs and deliver a world-class experience across every interaction you have with them. In this role you will not only be there to help customers with their issues via telephone, email and/or website inquiries, but also provide them with exceptional customer service. The job is in Clark Global City, Pampanga, Philippines, with an onsite work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Managing high volumes of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Answer incoming calls with a courteous, positive, empathetic and professional manner
- Collecting information, understanding clients concerns and accurately enter data into Thrive's Backoffice system and appropriate route to technicians
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Assign new support tickets to the appropriate engineering resources
- Escalate customer service concerns appropriately and efficiently as needed
- Skills in handling customer concerns in a calm and polished manner
- Consistently meets/exceeds set quality and productivity metrics
- Functions w/in a team-based environment, and actively participates in achieving team goals.
Key job requirements:
- 1 year of call center experience
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle situations with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Effective listening skills with excellent customer satisfaction skills.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Provide calm conflict resolution and problem solving for frustrated customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Prior IT Service Desk Center Experience.