Card Programme Launch Manager - 3-4 Month Contract - Remote
- Ensure timely launch of the new prepaid card programme for a fintech start-up
- Be lead programme manager with the prepaid card technology partner.
- Co-ordinate across the business to ensure key stakeholders deliver commitments required for launch
- Work closely with all the teams involved - Engineering, Product, Marketing, UK, Legal, Compliance and Operations
- Run internal Stakeholder meetings regular and timeline communications and escalate any issue to the right team.
- Must be familiar with prepaid cards
- Must be extremely detail orientated.
- Have great communication skills, pushing back to executives if needed
- Must be comfortable with the tech and experience with new product launches
Please send across your CV to apply as interviews are taking place immediately.
Rate - £450-£550p/d - inside IR35
Location - Remote (may have to visit London office)
Length - 3-4 Months