Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the Healthcare Providers. Our respected client is seeking a Cardiology Specialist with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Prescribing tests, treatments, and/or surgery, when necessary.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Performing tests, when needed, to check the health of patients' hearts and/or cardiovascular systems.
- Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- Using medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- Assisting and/or performing surgery which may include complex surgical interventions that require a team of medical professionals.
- Prescribing medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Training and providing educational support to junior staff, when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in medical medicine or a related field.
- 1-3 years' internship and clinical residency training, specializing in cardiology.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Having a Registration Certificate in cardiology and/or a subspecialty, such as cardiovascular disease, or interventional cardiology.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination.
- Wonderful bedside manner.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Willing to relocate to the Sumatra area.