Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading data center and technology solution companies in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a professional for Carrier Relations Manager. The job is based in Jakarta.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to win new customers and increase revenue growth.
- Identify and address special requirements to improve winning rates and drive short-term growth.
- Participate in workshops and presentations to generate new business opportunities and understand customer requirements.
- Create a plan and prioritize market channels to target potential customers.
- Lead discussions with customers to educate them on core products and services and design end-to-end solutions.
- Analyze complex client environments and research to create comprehensive, accurate techno-commercial solutions proposals.
- Collaborate with Sales/Channel leadership to drive new business opportunities and customer acquisition.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on achievement metrics.
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in the telco industry.
- Professional experience in sales and business development from Telco, Submarine, Data Centre, and Internet Exchange.
- Experience collaborating closely with hyperscalers.
- Connections with large telecommunication operators (local and global).
- Strong understanding of Internet Exchange (IX) and experience in onboarding new clients for IX.
- Hands-on experience in IX growing and clearing traffic.
- Data center experience in onboarding new clients, business development, and technical understanding of DC colocation (Telco group).
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Exposure to enhancing connectivity portfolio.
- Ability to communicate clearly via email.