Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Global Financial Services. Our respected client is seeking a domestic Indonesian CEO, building Indonesia's technology and analytics driven payments and lending platform which recognizes consumer & small business needs, leverages the eco system and aims to delivers digital inclusion at disproportionate scale.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Build the business and set up a team to operate as a financial service company.
- Develop business according to global stakeholders strategy and target, responsible for result of the company.
- Lead and conduct team to manage, measure, assess and review portfolio, customer account and funding resource.
- Lead and conduct team to find more solution for high efficiency of operational, including but not limit documentation, communication, and digitalization.
- Build a high working result team to support business in Indonesia.
- Proven experience as CEO or in other Senior position in BFSI Lending type of business
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledgeable about all types of loans and interested in taking your lending career to the next level. Lending experience, to include experience with consumer, mortgage, and commercial lending.