Monroe Consulting Group is currently assisting a client in looking for a top professional with a strong managerial experience in Digital Infra, Telecom or ISP industry to lead the Indonesia's operations. Our client is a hyper growing telecommunications infrastructure company, under a global private equity fund.
Provide clarity of vision, mission and strategy
- Clearly articulate consistently the above to ensure every employee understands and is motivated
- Develop and execute through a senior team of leaders, a comprehensive strategic plan, with clear
- understanding of current, mid-term and future trends, opportunities and data insights
Own and drive a healthy business
- Manage the company's financial health, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Foster strong relationships with financial partners and investors.
- Stay informed of industry regulations and ensure the company's compliance with relevant laws
- and guidelines.
Lead a customer-focused business
- Make critical and bold decisions to differentiate the company through great customer experience
- Build a best-in-class solution sales teams who are able to work with key clients to drive value- creation.
- Build and sustain a network creation value-chain for customers through planning, rollout and operations .
- Drive collaboration amongst cross-functional teams, and to ensure alignment and success in product delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Champion the company's value proposition and talent philosophy.
- Prioritize the recruitment, development, and management of a high-performing team.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and leadership to inspire innovation and creativity.
- Promote a supportive culture ownership, high performance and respect for one another.
Key Skills/ Experience
- At least 15 years of senior managerial experience, with minimum 5 years CXO level in Digital Infra/Telecom/ISP industry
- Proven capabilities in managing complex situations with multiple stakeholders & PE/Institutional shareholders involved.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, plus strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Sound commercial business acumen and financial management capabilities.
- Clear critical thinking, analytical abilities, decision making and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven abilities in strategically prioritization and delegation, driving rapid decisions.
- Proven experience in effective stakeholder communications, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven capabilities in managing mergers and acquisitions.
- Familiarity with risk management and global compliance best practices.
- Strong understanding of FTTX technologies, broadband solutions and market trends in Indonesia preferred.