- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; and applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine and recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; and reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
Back to job search
3 months ago
Medical Recruitment Strategies