Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational shared services company with history and core competencies in the areas of health care and agriculture. Our respected client is looking for Automation and Reporting Senior Expert who will be focus in identifying opportunities to leverage technologies across the functions contributing to cost optimization and process improvements. They are keen to have someone with relevant projects done in SQL, adept in reporting tools and power apps and automate. They are temporarily working from home, with permanent office location in Taguig.
The position focusses in identify new opportunities to leverage technologies across the functions contributing to cost optimization and process improvements. He/she will be responsible to understand business needs, prepare technical requirements, support on the best solution to be set up and manage the implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide business consultancy and assistance in areas related to Process Automation, Reporting and data visualization
- Support in develop strategies for optimal deployment and implementation of a new technologies across the business, serving as a connector between functions
- Building knowledge and capabilities in emerging technologies or improving the existing one, by keeping a focus on the market trend
- Ensure the compliance of the solutions, fulfilling the IT guidelines
- Have a role of bridge between IT (Internal and external) and the functions for cross functional tools and implementation
- Provide guidance to the productivity Hub in SCBg, coordinating project implementation
- Develop solutions, related to automation and data visualization, with high level of added value
- Participate in SSO community and / or expert network, to achieve improvements in different processes.
Key requirements include:
- University degree in Information technology or equivalent
- Profound technical knowledge of SQL programming and developments
- Experience in Power Apps & Power Automate
- Experience in Dashboard Creation (Tableau, Power BI)
- Deep Experience in Programming (Python, VBA, Office Add In, C#, NET)
- Good Communication skills in multilingual environment, capable of working in an international environment
- Strong analytic problem-solving, critical-thinking skills
- Interact with business analysts to understand business requirements
- Documentation of procedures or test plans as needed
- Database administration is a plus
- English advanced is a must