Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a contemporary lifestyle brand which specializes in well-made meals and outstanding customer service. Our respective client is looking for a CFO who is a generalist and knows the day-to-day accounting and financial operations, strong in strategy and forecasting, FP&A and Business planning. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the President and is located in Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting and financial operations
- Responsible for creating reports that provide insights to the company's financial standing, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory and payroll.
- Familiar with ERP (SAP/Oracle), must have knowledge in systems enhancement (updated system applicable to the business and work with vendors)
- Responsible for the company's liquidity, debt and assets.
- Manage strategy and forecasting
- Use available data and reports, both internal and external, to advise on areas including product development, market expansion, human capital management, M&A and capital investments.
- General Accounting, Controllership, Auditing
- Treasury (Tax and Auditing)
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Business Planning Model
- Sales and Operations Calendar
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 15 years work experience in accounting and financial management practices in FMCG
- With strong background in financial and tax reports.
- Highly analytical and strong strategic influencing skills
- Ability to work independently with statutory and regulatory reporting background
- Knowledgeable in SAP, Oracle, or other Accounting System
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and with strong personality
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations