Change Management & Internal Communication Lead
1-year + (temp)
|This role only accepts candidate within the UK and does not issue working visas|
A leading Agricultural Technology company are seeking an experienced Change Management Professional to drive a communication project across all the company's offices in EMEA. To be considered for the role, once must have the relevant experience ideally within a science/ technology background and evidence of completing similar projects.
- Provide strong change management and communication leadership across the global Product Technology and Engineering (PT&E) organisation to enable the successful implementation of the PT&E Strategic Development agenda, with a particular focus on the digital transformation
- Design, execute and measure the change management and communication strategy and plan
- Champion new ways of working and engage with key stakeholders, including the entire PT&E organisation, so that everyone understands and embraces their role in delivering the full value of the strategic development program.
- Non-direct management of internal and/or external people/teams to support the design and delivery of the change plan
- Create buy-in and excitement within PT&E, through leading a dialogue that allows people to engage with and shape the vision and implementation, bringing energy and commitment to delivering the strategy and transformation
- Support leaders and sponsors of change by ensuring and developing the capabilities required for successful change leadership
- Engage line managers and equip them to lead the change with their teams supporting them on the change curve from initial understanding through acceptance to commitment to new ways of working
- In partnership with the Strategic Development LT, design and execute a powerful engagement process including involvement, communication, recognition and co-ordinating a training program as needed
- Develop and continuously evolve a data-centric and innovation culture to ensure forward thinking solutions throughout the Product Safety organisation
- Experience in working with and communicating effectively with all levels of professionals up to Executive level
- Experienced and qualified change practitioner.
- Ideally, some scientific background, to enable communication with technical teams.
- Collaboration and networking skills and ability to establish strong links with key business areas and develop relationships with new and existing partners
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to influence in a collaborative manner
- Self-motivator with good organisational and time management skills
Apply now for immediate screening