Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of Multinational Consumer Goods Company.
Our respected client is seeking an executive with a minimum of 5 year's experience in Channel Development Manager - GT, for this role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Rooted in consumer, shopper, and channel insights to develop and lead annual channel strategy and detail full year plan
- Build or customize programs that helps our customers drive traffic, loyalty, and conversion
- Collaborate with Shopper to develop and communicate sales and execution channel standards (look of success) of each program
- Drive MCS & New Product distribution and improve visibility
- Develop promo strategy to drive off take, including Return On Investment planning for pre promo and review for post executed promotion in an effort to drive continuous improvement for future programming.
- Control its budget through good Trade Promo budget management which follows compliance guidelines, ensures on time claim settlement and proposes allocation of budgets to maximize sales growth opportunities
- Collaborate with sales field team to drive excellent Perfect Store & promo execution
- Work closely with RBM and BDM to implement annual/quarterly/monthly sales plan and agile to pivot the plan when necessary to achieve objectives
- Analyze sales data monthly to find opportunities to drive efficiency and increase sales
- Build Go to Market Strategy
- Graduate with a bachelor's degree
- Background in FMCG company
- Result oriented, tenacious and resilient
- Proven leadership ability
- Proven ability of critical and problem-solving
- Creative thinking
- Financial Acumen
- Has minimum 3 years experience in handling General Trade
- Experienced in trade marketing and or sales field