Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of multinational company in the field of safety device. Our respected client is seeking a channel manager with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Establish a strong strategic partnership with SCPs (Sales Channel Partners) and end-users (eg.hospital key persons)
- Regularly measure performance of SCPs incl. the breakdown (per area, per Key Account within the area, Government vs. Private hospitals) and develop action plans to increase sales revenue
- Regularly monitor the funnel development ( Internal and External/SCPs via Partner sales exchange )and the conversation into orders.
- Responsible for building and implementing key account plan (business potential, contact lists, competition, value proposition and action plan).
- Manage to get the right resources to support the key account plan.
- Build strong relationships with the decision makers within the key account, create and identify business opportunities
- Engage with internal resources (e.g. Sales Manager and Service Manager) to win product or solution specific opportunities
- Identify and target Channels / Distributors which will provide sales opportunities
- Understand and communicate industry trends (safety standard, change of regulations, etc.), competitive strategies and product technologies.
- Provide input for the annual operating plan (AOP) and the long-term business plan (LTBP).
- Provide data to support monthly product forecasting process.
- Reach sales and profitability targets for each line of business for the targeted large accounts.
- Lead complex contract negotiation
- Lead presentations, proposals and plans as necessary
- 5 years experience in a senior sales position gained in an international company with multiple sales channels
- ≥ 5 years sales position with P/L responsibility
- Strong customer orientation in combination with a proven track-record in sales and/or service management
- Min. 5 years of B2B customer-facing outside sales experience, selling to distributors/sales of products through the indirect sales channels
- Good understanding of how to manage distributor relationships to ensure a profitable collaboration
- Fluent in both English (spoken & written)
- Ability to lead a team
- Building rapport with customers
- Customer oriented