Channel Marketing Manager
£55k - £60k (+ annual bonus and car allowance)
Greater London - Hybrid
We're looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow!
We're currently recruiting for a Financial Services who are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the UK brand and campaign strategy and annual marketing plans.
The role would suit an enthusiastic marketing individual who has strong analytical and commercial acumen.
Based just outside of London, you would only need to be in the office 2 days a week, and this team have the option of working a condensed work week over 4 days to allow for 3 day weekends!
This company put a huge emphasis on their employee's happiness and take great pride in having a friendly, helpful, and engaging culture. They also appreciate the benefits in development and training and actively invest in their employee's CPD.
- Take responsibility for the marketing management and development of strategies select Sales Channels.
- Lead the business focus on the key segments that will drive profitable, sustainable business growth through robust implementation of business plans.
- Manage marketing communications and brand awareness for the sales channels including public relations, sponsorship, promotions, and events.
- Ensure that products and campaigns are rolled-out into the market on-time successfully.
- Analyse market data and activity to determine future strategy.
- Degree educated - preferably business/marketing related.
- Experience in a Marketing Management with the ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and planning.
- Experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Experienced in planning and managing at both strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to assimilate diverse information and distil it into key messages, prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and ability to interface with sales teams and agencies.