Channel Sales Manager
Our client is Brokerage firm who are building up their Wealth Management business.
- Newly created role (Company expansion/ Growth)
- Individual contributor role
- Singapore focused role
- Report to the Head of Global Derivatives Sales
This is a mix of a Hunter and Key Account Management type of role. Must be willing in to bring new clients and accounts from time to time.
They are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Channel Sales Manager to join our Wealth Management team. The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with our channel partners, including EAMs, family offices, independent financial advisor, private and independent bankers, and other service providers in the wealth management industry. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the wealth management industry, strong business acumen, and a proven track record of driving sales growth through channel partners.
- Develop and implement a channel sales strategy that aligns with the company's overall sales and revenue goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with channel partners, including banks, broker-dealers, financial advisor, and other financial institutions.
- Work closely with channel partners to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product, marketing, and operations, to ensure effective execution of channel sales initiatives.
- Analyse market trends, competitive landscape, and industry developments to inform sales strategy and identify new growth opportunities.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of channel sales performance to management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial products, services, and industry regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in channel sales in the financial industry (Ideally from the Banking Industry)
- Deep knowledge of financial products, services, and industry regulations
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Proven track record of driving sales growth through channel partners
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams and functions.
- Self-starter with strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in the financial industry. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's channel sales strategy and drive sales growth through our valued channel partners.
Interested applicants please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Sunil.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110670