International award-winning executive recruitment agency Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of an eminent international property & investment company.
Our client is seeking for an experienced Chief Accountant, who has strong experiences in accounting management. This position requires strong English skills, and open for Vietnamese only.
- Manage accounting control system to ensure the accounting jobs of company
- Control budget & cash flow to save cost, and increase productivity; Manage & eliminate cash flow, payment, tax risk
- Responsible for tasks relate to business, contract,… when working with tax consulting agencies
- Working with system company for import function and all other reports required; Implement all processes, business, and management relevant tasks
- Setting up new companies comply with required policy by working with banks, and other department
- Develop and conduct training process, policy to new employees
- In charge of Human Resources, Administrative, and Procurement tasks; Support other departments when necessary
- Coordinate, dotted line with Regional Team for all requirement tasks
- English is a must (fluent in both written and verbal)
- At least 10 years experience in accounting management
- Acquired Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Finance/Accounting. Certificate of Chief Accountant is mandatory
- Strong understanding of Vietnamese tax legislation, investment law, financial law..
- Experience in using SAP system