Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a reputable financial services company. They are seeking for an experience Chief Financial Officer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Working arrangement: 100% Work From Office
- Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, and audit functions.
- Works with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Works with the President and other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management required, with extensive leadership experiences