Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading consignment and selling platform for pre-owned luxury goods company. Our respected client is looking for a creative mind who are able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions for luxury goods business for Chief Marketing Officer role. The job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts and generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness, market share, and be able to represent the brand of company.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and event.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Manage strategic in content idea, social media, website, and digital platform.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- Min. 5 years of experience in lifestyle industry or other luxury industry (e.g.: luxury club/resto/bar)
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms: proven track record of successfully leading and implementing strategic marketing plans, especially in Growth Marketing and Digital Marketing.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Preferably having a vast network of connection.
- Creative and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure.
- Proactive and able to initiate and communicate effective solutions with cross divisional stakeholders.