Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of an international financial brokerage company in Bangkok. The company has been providing brokerage services to corporate clients in Thailand.
The position will be responsible for Thailand's branch overall operational management for support services such as IT, Administration, Legal Affairs, and Business Process
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources and assess policies for direct.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations strategies, specifically, improving information flow and management, business processes and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (IT, Administration and Procurement, Business process and Legal Affairs) through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, budgeting, planning, systems and controls.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
- Providing consulting services on matters related to the responsible functions.
- Oversee the risk management and credit functions to ensure processes are place and effective to manage the risk exposure of the company
- Manage and motivate staff to provide excellent service and to maintain high performance team.
- Above 8 years' experience in a telesales environment, seeing progressive enlargement
- Open for any industry as long as experienced driving telesales team
- Deep and detailed understanding of operational processes and technology
- Dynamic, vocal, energetic, direct but also people centric approach to management
- Good command in English is a must