Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with a well-renowned research & testing company. The esteemed client is well established in Malaysia and is looking to improve their HR operations as a whole.
The Chief People Officer will be assisting key senior management & board of directors in driving efficiency of HR operations. This person is expected to be a seasoned leader of leaders and drive HR policies for the group.
- Spearhead and strategize the organisational development initiatives to improve the organisation's functions, productivity, efficiency, and innovations.
- Develop strategies to build a brand image that establishes the organisation's status as an employer of choice and demonstrates adherence to best practice principles.
- Conduct reviews and benchmarking on strategic HR issues and recommend innovative solutions for improvements to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Champion change transformation to drive a high-performance culture in the organisation.
- Formulate the organisation's rewards philosophy that includes employee value propositions, non-monetary rewards, and performance-based monetary rewards to motivate the workforce.
- Strategically enhance the internal organisational processes for consistent improvement.
- Lead and collaborate the implementation of digitalisation and digitisation initiatives in HR areas that deliver seamless customer-centric and user experience for SIRIM's operational activities.
- Spearhead the strategies of engagement activities to ensure the initiatives implemented drive to enhance employees engagement, improve employee well-being and, increase talent retention.
- Oversee and provide insights on the development of talent in the organisation to ensure high workforce performance, leadership succession, and business continuity.
- Keep abreast of the latest Employment Act, and HR practises and advise the Management on adherence to the latest policies.
- Engage and work closely with senior business leaders and stakeholders to formulate strategies in the relevant areas.
- Support and align the company mission and strategic vision via HR efforts by implementing compelling strategic manpower planning for business sustainability.