Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading online advertising and technology company that helps advertisers achieve their performance and branding goals across digital media channels. Our respected client is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager that will support their local business development. The job is based in Makati City, Philippines but currently offers a WFH set-up.
- Collaborating with regional & national level advertisers to understand their objectives, recommending best practices, and developing effective campaigns
- Set-up and implement campaigns on the Twitter Platform, including campaign monitoring, optimizations, and campaign recommendations.
- Create campaign reports on a regular basis for submission to advertisers.
- Create consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how our advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Develop case studies to showcase success stories of advertisers on Twitter
- Help advertisers build and execute effective campaigns, measure results, and renew/up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Thought leadership - immersing yourself in the evolving social media landscape, and adapting to our ongoing product developments
- Managing contracts and renewals, and assisting our Sales Finance organization with payables and collections
- 4+ years of experience in either of the following fields: Digital Media Planning, Social Media Campaign Management and Programmatic Advertising, preferred.
- Familiarity of Digital Ad tools like Twitter Ads, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and Social Media paid ads, and reporting tools like Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Ability to consolidate information and work with multiple data points are huge advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision.
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers.
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analyzing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate.
- Proficient in English
- BA / BS degree.