An opportunity for someone who is looking to join a financial services firm based in North West London as a Client Administrator. This role is suited to someone who is looking for their first office based opportunity or has experience working in a similar role in short term lending solutions and real estate investment. If you are a recent graduate looking for a role that offers progression and opportunity then this could be a great match and work within a close knit team offering training in a collaborative and welcoming environment.
You will provide administrative and clerical support to the team and assist with the execution of legal documents by working with the client to ensure the correct compliance documents and checks are completed. This role requires someone who is analytical with an eye for detail.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drafting legal documents and statements
- Liaising with stakeholders and third parties
- Organising and maintaining our filing systems
- Updating databases
Skills and experience required:
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience dealing with client correspondence via phone/outlook
- Experience in real estate (desirable but not essential)
This role is based in the office full time with standard hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm.