Functional Title: Compliance Officer
The job holder will assist the Team Head of Client Monitoring in ensuring smooth operations of AML Monitoring functions. He/She will be involved in the day-to-day operations of AML Monitoring including review of transaction surveillance cases.
- Investigate into suspicious transactions and/or activities and ensure timely review and closure of cases. This includes:
- Corresponding with relevant stakeholders to obtain Corroborative Evidence for the purpose of assessing transactions/cases.
- - Identifying Red Flags posed in flagged transactions and conduct timely escalations for investigations.
- Contribute and maintain KRI (Key Risk Indicators) for AML Monitoring Team.
- Contribute and assist in the implementation of projects undertaken by the AML Monitoring Team
- Conduct routine or other ad-hoc monitoring activities on AML/CFT areas.
- Coordinate and conduct trainings related to AML Monitoring.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in AML/CFT Compliance, with minimum of 1 year in Private Banking
- Candidates with experience in FCCM/ECM systems or equivalent platform are preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competent with control and risk framework
- A good Team Player
- Bachelor's Degree
- Candidates with related AML Qualifications such as ICT Diploma in AML and/or ACAMS will have added advantage.
If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(EA Reg no: R1328685)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684