Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading online advertising and technology company that helps advertisers achieve their performance and branding goals across digital media channels. Our client connects brands with their respective audiences through exclusive partnerships with fast growing media platforms. They have offices in 7 countries, across APAC with headquarter in Singapore.
Our respected client is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Media Expert with sales experience with advertisers and leading media agencies in the Philippines, driving results for performance clients with objectives such as online sales, lead generation and app installs, usage & app re-engagement, for the job of Client Partner - Performance.
The Client Partner - Performance is expected to grow advertising revenue from advertisers with the above-mentioned performance objectives and emerge media platforms that our client exclusively represents such as Twitter, TikTok, Tinder, Criteo etc. The job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and will require some travelling to client and agency locations.
Key job responsibilities:
- Collaborating with agencies and direct advertisers to understand their campaign objectives, identifying, and recommending the right platform(s), and developing effective campaigns.
- Proactively grow client portfolio: Focus Direct advertisers in FMCG, Retail, Consumer Electronics, Beauty, E-Commerce, Fintech, Edutech, Gaming, Real Estate, etc.
- Managing and retaining good business relationship with clients, maintaining consistent sales growth
- Develop in-depth knowledge about product and value proposition
- Prepare and present strategic proposals that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of product solution(s)
- Work closely together with internal ad-operations teams to ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Manage the Payment structure and terms with the Clients.
- Thought leadership - immersing yourself in the evolving digital media landscape, and adapting to our ongoing product developments
Key job requirements:
- More than 5 years of experience managing digital marketing programs for advertisers or their agencies, preferably Performance campaigns such as CPI & Lead Gen and Mobile App Performance
- Strong understanding and sales background on Mobile App Performance Marketing and Programmatic Advertising.
- Ability to create and present media plans.
- Demonstrate ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Proven track record translating marketing objectives into results for advertisers
- Demonstrated experience effectively optimizing marketing campaigns by analysing performance and recommending adjustments to key performance drivers
- Technical background and familiarity with advertising technologies, mobile apps and other internet technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Proficient in English
- At least Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree Holder