Client Relationship Officer Responsibilities
- Processing Transactions And Account Closure
- Receive orders and instructions directly from clients for account closure.
- Ensure pre-trade due diligence checks.
- Ensure orders are properly executed and processed including but not limited to proper voice-log, suitability & credit limit check.
- Capture executed deals in systems by cut-off time; ensure its accuracy to avoid incidents and dealing errors.
- Ensure accounts are closed on a timely basis by completing and submitting necessary documents to the concerned parties (Client Management, Compliance, Operations, etc.).
- For accounts that are not able to close due to non-contactable or illiquid assets, ensure the accounts are monitored and managed according to the Bank policies.
- Escalate to his/her manager any issue/complex situations in due course.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance in facing clients on specific circumstances (e.g., ex-clients and/or ''Uncontactable'' clients for whom the former relationship manager has left the Bank).
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships with various stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to be client-centric while balancing business needs and controls.
- An efficient solutions provider with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- A team player with good initiative
- Familiar with Wealth Management organization
- Good communication skills and detailed oriented
- Multilingual skills would be an added advantage.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- University degree with at least 4-5 years of relevant working experience in the finance and banking industry, preferably in client facing roles
- Familiar with regulatory requirements pertaining to Wealth Management
- Certificates in CACS 1 & 2
Interested Applicants, please send your latest CV to Zenaida
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1325976