Client Relationship Officer
This role will be tasked with roles and responsibilities of managing and closing the accounts and will be in direct contact with the clients in order to guide and assist clients with the account closure process, and ensure a smooth and seamless client experience in exiting their relationships
Processing Transactions And Account Closure
- Receive orders and instructions directly from clients for account closure.
- Ensure pre-trade due diligence checks.
- Ensure orders are properly executed and processed including but not limited to proper voice-log, suitability & credit limit check.
- Ensure accounts are closed on a timely basis by completing and submitting necessary documents to the concerned parties (Client Management, Compliance, Operations, etc.).
- For accounts that are not able to close due to non-contactable or illiquid assets, ensure the accounts are monitored and managed according to the Bank policies.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance in facing clients on specific circumstances (e.g. ex-clients and/or ''Uncontactable'' clients for whom the former relationship manager has left the Bank).
Client Marketing & Administrative Support
- Answer client's phone calls in a professional and promptly manner; ensure proper follow-up until the enquiries are addressed. Have an appropriate understanding of the client's background, portfolio and needs.
- Prepare documentation for clients with a high standard of care and diligence.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the finance and banking industry, preferably in client facing roles
- Certificates in CACS 1 & 2
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Haoyi.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R21100351