We are working with a small international bank who have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join their Treasury Client services team.
You will primarily be required to facilitate credit monitoring for newly formed banking exemption clients.
Role duties will be, but not limited to;
- To assist with the set-up and functionality of the newly formed banking exemption credit monitoring scheme.
- To apply Variable Credit Line (VCL) monitoring in order to fulfil Head Office requirements.
- Communicate with GIPD (Global Investment Promotion Department) for their credit monitoring process and assist their credit application process.
- To ensure all ongoing queries are being addressed by the appropriate LGAS (London Global Asset Services) Unit section/s.
- To log Client Service activity and collate stats for Senior Management review.
- To organise and attend client visits, document call reports and meetings, identify, and follow up on any issues raised.
- To keep appraised of market developments and advise clients of changes i.e. regulatory, market procedures, settlement and currency deadlines.
To be successful in this role you will need to be exceptionally client focused. You will have experience in Treasury credit, overdraft monitoring. The client would also like to see proven skills in staff management and able to organise workflow within applicable deadlines. This role is offering salary of 35,000 to 45,000 plus benefits and bonus