You will be required to facilitate credit monitoring for newly formed banking exemption clients and restrict credit risk exposure to the bank.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To assist with the set-up and functionality of the newly formed banking exemption credit monitoring scheme.
- To apply Variable Credit Line
- To monitor potential client overdraft positions in line with contractual settlement expectations, FX transactions
- To validate and forward ALL instructions received daily to Operations for processing
- To log Client Service activity and collate stats for Senior Management review
- To ensure that the month end interest is applied to client accounts accurately and on a timely basis
- To complete any new market or cash ledger account openings for existing clients when applicable
To be successful in the role you must have experience in Treasury credit and overdraft monitoring experience. You must also have previous experience within a global custody environment and an understanding of the securities industry.