Client Solutions Analyst - Contract Logistics
Our client is US Logistics Company that is expanding its network in Singapore. They are now actively looking for a Client Solutions Analyst - Contract Logistics to further develop a long-term partnership in this sector. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Client Solution Analyst to join our team. As a client solutions analyst, you play a pivotal role in gaining new business and maintaining existing customers. You provide structure around commercial rates, customer facing collateral, and customer relationships.
- Role: Client Solutions Analyst
- Remuneration: Max SGD 6000
- Location: Singapore
- Effectively portray the Contract Logistics business unit internally and externally.
- Receive new customer inquiries and vet opportunities.
- Establish pricing and proposals for new business.
- Execute all parts of an RFQ.
- Support new client until handoff to IT and Operations.
- Partner with leadership to create, maintain, and renew contracts.
- Collaborate with counterparts to conduct quarterly business reviews for large clients in the APAC region.
- Assist with marketing materials.
- Learn and use company data platforms to make informed decisions.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum Tertiary education preferably in Logistics or Business.
- 3+ years' experience in supply chain customer facing roles.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of warehouse processes. * Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with creative platforms.
- Strong ability to interpret customer requirements, utilize tools to provide customer solutions and articulate service offerings internally and externally.
If you are someone keen take on journey as a client solutions analyst and do drop us a note to have a broader chat on this role and career options to email@example.com with your quick pointers of your experience for a confidential discussion.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Ahmed Umair