The responsibilities will be diverse and varying, reliant on work required to be actioned. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support on client and account maintenance, strictly adhering to internal policies, guidelines and turnaround time, including but not limited to (i) Manage and maintain updated client referential data related to client accounts in different Referential systems; (ii) Ensure clients requests are properly validated before execution in system, etc
- Handle physical documentation review, including storage, record keeping and archival
- Participate in the Referential data remediation exercise
- Participate in Client Referential meetings, projects, system upgrades UAT, SOP review/ streamlining/ enhancements
- Ensure quality client referential reporting, including but not limited to AT2-GCARS reconciliation, dormant accounts, SignPlus GCARS interface, etc.
- Ensure alignment with the bank's KYC records when administering the client and account records
- Raise and track incidents until closure
- Work collaboratively and closely with internal departments to facilitate client and account data processing and monitoring
- Handle internal clients' enquiries with responsive action
- Support audit and account confirmation, including internal client's related queries.
- Assist / handle regulatory reporting related requests
- Bring new ideas of enhancements and develop innovations within the department.
- Provide guidance and functional knowledge to more junior staff.
- Assist the SEA sites to provide guidance on processes and controls on data quality management
- Monitor and ensure that Service Provider (ISPL) process customer instruction within agreed turnaround time, meeting operating standards and customer service expectation levels as established by the management. Track and monitor the Errors and KPI of Service Provider
- Provide support to team member in his/her absence
- Team Spirit
- Working within a team - with an adaptable flexible approach, coordinate with other team members (onshore/offshore) and with Client Referential teams regionally/globally.
- Be open to changes and support the vision of working in a fully transversal operation.
- Team Management
- Create, implement and manage team's resources, casework assignment, daily operational objectives and processes
- Engage closely with service center team to ensure delivery according to pre-defined KPIs for all onboarding requests
- Escalation point for any roadblocks and issues
- Motivate and provide leadership ensuring delivery of high standard of team work and team cohensiveness
- Responsible for recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Client Referential team
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Understanding of client legal/constitutional documents
- Possesses high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle confidential information;
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong team player with pro-active working attitude and an open mind-set for change
- At least 7 years of banking experience , of which 3-5 years of experience on Client static data maintenance, Finance, Operations of Corporate Banking/FI
EA Reg no: R21100351
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684