- Plans and manages patient care according to each patient's needs.
- Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Provides routine care for patients.
- Observes patient's health.
- Reviews medical charts.
- Accompanies patients to their rooms.
- Assists physicians and registered nurses.
- Communicates with patients and their families.
- Performs standard diagnostic procedures including EKG, phlebotomy, venipuncture, PFT, and Doppler.
- Prepares specimens for lab courier.
- Administers medications.
- Provides wound care.
Back to job search
20 days ago