Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a global leading medical device company. As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking an enthusiastic and sales driven individual for the job of Associate Clinical Manager.
The opportunity is based in the central region of Malaysia. You will work in a matrix environment where you will need to collaborate with multiple stakeholders within the organization, to ensure all services provided to patients & customers are of the highest quality. Working closely with the regional team (Emerging Asia & Asia Pacific), you will develop modules and deliver training programs to internal clinical staff and customers, to build their clinical competency and ensuring safe and effective application of our company's products.
- Provide clinical strategy to position our company as the preferred partner by customers in the country.
- An individual contributor, to work closely with Area Heads, to define clinical KPIs for the clinical team and review the activities & deliverables on regular basis.
- To periodically train the clinical staff to build their clinical competency and review regularly.
- Engagement with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) regularly to provide clinical activities update and to promote our products & services.
- To provide mentorship & guidance to clinical staff to maintain an engaged and productive workforce through effective partnering with Area Heads.
- To work with Business Manager in ensuring effective delivery of education programs & provision of clinical and product training to patients/customers in hospitals or at patient's home.
- To work with Business Manager in ensuring high-quality home visits & patient training is conducted at patient's home or hospitals to ensure adequate follow up of their condition and therapy application.
- Technically proficient in the specific department and knowledge of industry practice and business principles. Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Responsible for supporting and driving company's quality standards through meeting all ESRD regulatory requirements and the practice of Quality Assessment and Improvement (QAI), including use of QAI tools.
- Responsible for addressing and acting on adverse events and action thresholds.
- Accountable for compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Ensures all company Clinical Quality policies and procedures are communicated to and implemented by the staff.
- Maintains integrity of patient and other administrative records.
- Complies with all data collections and auditing activities.
- An individual contributor with significant project/process responsibilities. Program or project responsibility generally within the function.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Interprets and recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect the organization.
- Participates and presents at meetings with internal and external representatives while often leading a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Acts as an advisor to clinical team to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Provides technical guidance for automated peritoneal dialysis machines.
- Acts as a resource for the CRS to address patient concerns and questions.
- Maintains current knowledge regarding company benefits, Human Resources policies, procedures, and processes, and acts as a resource to facility staff.
- Provides counselling for all clinical staff members at regular intervals offering support and encouraging professional growth.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Haemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Critical Care nursing or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years' supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Experience in Peritoneal Dialysis is preferred.
- Must be available as a full-time employee and provide on-call coverage when necessary.
- Must be willing to travel across Malaysia.
- Medical Doctors are welcome to apply.