We are urgently looking to hire an experienced Cloud transformation consultant who is also a strong project manager and who has prior experience of IT / Cloud cost optimization and business case management to work with a leading IT services provider in London.
- Leading the ServiceNow Forum:
- Collaborate with ServiceNow experts to help define approach to streamline efforts and complete actions, as well as introduce new activities for discussion in the forum to drive continuous improvement.
- Lead the continuous effort to better utilise the use of ITSM ServiceNow system capabilities and expand the value created from the system.
- Manage action backlog, track and report progress, as required.
- Operational review meeting:
- Facilitate the Monthly Operational review meetings, including full preparation and follow up.
- Drive content creation for the meetings in collaboration with various stakeholders across the company, including deep dive topics based on priorities and data.
- Further develop the Operational review dashboard in Power BI, focusing on definition of new metrics, integration into data model, automation and improving the reporting process. Maintain action backlog, track and report progress follow up on actions completion.
- Cloud Cost Optimisation Champions network:
- Collaborate closely with Finance to understand the data and the different data dashboards available
- Create and manage actions backlog, help drive actions and the forum agenda forward
- Responsible for delivering the Comms, including creating planned and ad-hoc comms messages on different business topics, utilising the appropriate comms channels and in line with the client requirements and writing style guide.
- Continue to drive the Recognition programme, including managing the recognition process and calendar. Provide guidance and support to stakeholders to ensure recognition is keeping its momentum. Utilise the recognition content for other comms purposes.
- Provide content to other comms teams in the organisation, as needed. Also collaborate with other comms teams as necessary to re-use content and avoid duplicating efforts.
- Create content for Sharepoint site (currently deprioritised, but in the pipeline).
- Generic Skills: Project management skills, stakeholder management and facilitation, collaborative behaviour
- Technical skills: Power BI knowledge (would be beneficial), ServiceNow ITSM knowledge (would be beneficial), Azure Dev Ops to track action backlogs